Whether yours is a small solopreneurship, an international NGO, or an established Fortune 500™ firm, I have worked with clients like you, and I can help. My experience and capabilities include design for user experience, mobile, social, web, print, photo/video, illustration, animation, software, and identity systems in traditional advertising, marketing and PR, business systems, consumer products, and museums and exhibits. Small or large, I treat you and your projects with intention, care and respect.
My network of local and international collaborators is unique, offering a suite of services that include:
- experience design for apps, websites, software, and exhibitions
- mobile marketing, including custom app development for iOS and Android
- social media marketing, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
- environmentally and socially responsible business planning and strategy
- business identity development, incl. logos, signage, stationary systems
- user-maintainable web sites built with the best Content Management Systems
- green hosting, on 130% wind-powered servers with streaming media capacity
- print design for marketing collateral, packaging and signage
- multi-channel, integrated publishing systems and digital asset management tools
- translations services for English, Spanish, French and Italian
- ebook and traditional print book editing, design and publishing
- design for consumer products in travel, outdoor and homewares sectors
- museum exhibits, visitor center and traveling exhibitions
I am a design professional and developer who has had the good fortune to work with the likes of US Bank, BMW, Disney, Televisa and Pillsbury, as well as other Fortune 500 companies, government agencies in the US, Canada and Mexico… and more than a few SMBs.
Here at Charles Buchwald & Friends we keep focused on one goal: meaningful growth. We’ll help you and your business, organization or community achieve that through bigger margins, a better triple bottom line, or renewed clarity and focus… however you define meaning and success.
Some of my higher profile projects include museum exhibits for the Minnesota Historical Society and the Minnesota Children’s Museum; best selling clothing and tool design for Park Tool USA; co-invention of the first consumer sea floor visualization software; co-invention of first-of-its-kind peer-to-peer educational software; and co-invention of a new snow sport with SEI Industries and HangBoard Snoflight, Inc.
For more about me, please request my curriculum vitae or see my list of clients. Please also enquire for more information about the friends with whom I collaborate.
Please contact me.