Whether yours is a small solopreneurship, a charity, or an established Fortune 500™ firm, we have worked with clients like you, and we can help. Our experience and capabilities encompass mobile, social, web, print, photo/video, illustration, animation, software, and identity systems in traditional advertising, marketing and PR, and business systems. Small or large, we treat you and yours with intention, care and respect.
Our network of local and international collaborators is unique, offering a suite of services that include:
- mobile marketing, including custom app development for iOS, Android and Win Mobile 6.5
- social media marketing, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
- environmentally and socially responsible business planning and strategy
- business identity development, incl. logos, signage, stationary systems
- user-maintainable web sites built with the best Content Management Systems
- green hosting, on 130% wind-powered servers with streaming media capacity
- print design for marketing collateral, packaging and signage
- multi-channel, integrated publishing systems
- marketing, advertising and public relations
- translations services for English, Spanish, German, French and Italian
- ebook and traditional printed book editing, design and publishing
Projects of all kinds have benefited from our unique blend of extraordinary creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and remarkable experience…. Will you be next?
Here at Charles Buchwald & Friends we keep focused on one goal: meaningful growth. We’ll help you and your business, organization or community achieve that through bigger margins, a better triple bottom line, or renewed clarity and focus… however you define meaning and success.
Charles Buchwald is a design professional and developer who has had the good fortune to work with the likes of BMW, Disney and Pillsbury, as well as other Fortune 500 companies, government agencies in the US and Canada… and more than a few “mom and pop” companies, too.
Some of Charles’ higher profile projects include museum exhibits for the Minnesota Historical Society and the Minnesota Children’s Museum; best selling clothing and tool design for Park Tool USA; coinvention of the first sea floor visualization software; coinvention of first-of-its-kind peer-to-peer educational software; and coinvention of a new snowsport with SEI Industries and HangBoard Snoflight, Inc.
Charles is a past member of the Graphic Designers of Canada, and has produced an extensive variety of print and web projects. He comes to projects with many years of experience in professional photography, behind the lens, in the digital darkroom, and as an art director and creative director. Shooting digital since the original Apple QuickTake 100 in 1996, and continuing to use new and innovative equipment and processes in current photography projects, he has the vision to provide you with a unique perspective.
For more about Charles request his curriculum vitae and see the list of clients with whom he has formally been associated. Please also enquire for more information about the friends with whom we work.
We are currently working full time with a very select group of clients on a range of projects. If you would like to apply to work with Charles Buchwald & Friends, please contact us using the form below, and we’ll send you an application form or schedule an interview. Business projects of all kinds have benefited from Charles’ unique blend of extraordinary creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and remarkable experience. We look forward to hearing about your passion, mission and focus!
Please contact us.