Peter Vincent of North End Fitness here on Salt Spring Island, has chosen to work with Charles Buchwald & Friends. Look for more soon! The newly revised site went live yesterday!
By retaining and expanding the content from an existing static HTML site, CB&F was able to control costs and turn this project around in record time.
New features increase the friendliness, usefulness and search engine optimization of the site, including:
- clear, simple, expandable navigation
- an integrated, Google and Yahoo! friendly XML site map
- an integrated media library that automatically resizes uploaded content
- a WYSIWYG content editor for easy administration of content
- a beautiful, custom theme to carry over the “look and feel” from the legacy site
- tagged articles and a tag cloud in the sidebar, for another way to access site content
- a clean, fresh logo treatment to coordinate with the existing corporate identity
- the new ability for visitors to comment on some articles
- and new content including a “member gallery”, hours & location map, list of services, “suggestion box”, and more.
Are the new features useful? Does the look and feel work? Please leave a comment and let us know!